Biocatalysts and Bioreactor Design
Development of surface-engineered yeast cells displaying phytochelatin synthase and their application to cadmium biosensors by the combined use of pyrene-excimer fluorescence
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 1197–1202, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Matsuura, H., Yamamoto, Y., Muraoka, M., Akaishi, K., Hori, Y., Uemura, K., Tsuji, N., Harada, K., Hirata, K., Bamba, T., Miyasaka, H., Kuroda, K. and Ueda, M. (2013), Development of surface-engineered yeast cells displaying phytochelatin synthase and their application to cadmium biosensors by the combined use of pyrene-excimer fluorescence. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 1197–1202. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1789
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 AUG 2013 10:31AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2013
- Program for Enhancing Systematic Education in Graduate schools by Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, “Cultivating Professionals in Health and Environment Risk Management”, Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Osaka University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!