T. K. Ha and M. K. Jeon authors contributed equally to this study.
Note: Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
Effect of Bcl-xL overexpression on lactate metabolism in chinese hamster ovary cells producing antibody
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 1594–1598, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Ha, T. K., Jeon, M. K., Yu, D. y. and Lee, G. M. (2013), Effect of Bcl-xL overexpression on lactate metabolism in chinese hamster ovary cells producing antibody. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 1594–1598. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1805
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 AUG 2013 05:45AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2013
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: R31–2008-000–10071-0
- Converging Research Center Program through the NRF funded by the MEST. Grant Number: 2009–0082276
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!