This article was published online on 9 October 2013. An error was subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected 29 October 2013.
Formulation and Engineering of Biomaterials
Antioxidant efficacy and adhesion rescue by a recombinant mussel foot protein-6
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 1587–1593, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Nicklisch, S. C. T., Das, S., Martinez Rodriguez, N. R., Waite, J. H. and Israelachvili, J. N. (2013), Antioxidant efficacy and adhesion rescue by a recombinant mussel foot protein-6. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 1587–1593. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1810
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 SEP 2013 06:52AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01 DE 018468
- Materials Research Science and Engineering Centers Program of the National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR 1121053
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!