This article was published online on 9 October 2013. An error was subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected 29 October 2013.
Formulation and Engineering of Biomaterials
Antioxidant efficacy and adhesion rescue by a recombinant mussel foot protein-6
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 1587–1593, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Nicklisch, S. C. T., Das, S., Martinez Rodriguez, N. R., Waite, J. H. and Israelachvili, J. N. (2013), Antioxidant efficacy and adhesion rescue by a recombinant mussel foot protein-6. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 1587–1593. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1810
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 SEP 2013 06:52AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01 DE 018468
- Materials Research Science and Engineering Centers Program of the National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR 1121053
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.