This article was published online on 15 October 2013. An error was subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected 29 October 2013.
Biocatalysts and Bioreactor Design
Saccharification of biomass using whole solid-state fermentation medium to avoid additional separation steps
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 1430–1440, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Pirota, R. D. P. B., Baleeiro, F. C. F. and Farinas, C. S. (2013), Saccharification of biomass using whole solid-state fermentation medium to avoid additional separation steps. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 1430–1440. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1811
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 OCT 2013 11:30AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!