Review Article: Formulation and Engineering of Biomaterials
Protein misfolding and aggregation research: Some thoughts on improving quality and utility
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 1109–1115, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Murphy, R. M. and Roberts, C. J. (2013), Protein misfolding and aggregation research: Some thoughts on improving quality and utility. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 1109–1115. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1812
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 OCT 2013 03:43AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!