Bioseparations and Downstream Processing
Customization of copolymers to optimize selectivity and yield in polymer-driven antibody purification processes
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 1484–1493, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Capito, F., Skudas, R., Stanislawski, B. and Kolmar, H. (2013), Customization of copolymers to optimize selectivity and yield in polymer-driven antibody purification processes. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 1484–1493. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1813
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 OCT 2013 05:43AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2013
- Merck KGaA
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!