Applied Cellular Physiology and Metabolic Engineering
Urea enhances cell growth and pyruvate production in Torulopsis glabrata
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 19–27, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Yang, S., Chen, X., Xu, N., Liu, L. and Chen, J. (2014), Urea enhances cell growth and pyruvate production in Torulopsis glabrata. Biotechnol Progress, 30: 19–27. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1817
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 OCT 2013 01:17PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 18 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2013
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31270079
- Program for Young Talents in China
- Program for Innovative Research Team in University. Grant Number: IRT1249
- Provincial Outstanding Youth Foundation of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: No. BK2012002
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: JUDCF12027
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!