Applied Cellular Physiology and Metabolic Engineering
Optimization of five environmental factors to increase beta-propeller phytase production in Pichia pastoris and impact on the physiological response of the host
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 1377–1385, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Viader-Salvadó, J. M., Castillo-Galván, M., Fuentes-Garibay, J. A., Iracheta-Cárdenas, M. M. and Guerrero-Olazarán, M. (2013), Optimization of five environmental factors to increase beta-propeller phytase production in Pichia pastoris and impact on the physiological response of the host. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 1377–1385. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1822
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 OCT 2013 01:50PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!