Biocatalysts and Bioreactor Design
Production of cellulase-free xylanase by the recombinant Bacillus subtilis and its applicability in paper pulp bleaching
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 1441–1447, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Verma, D. and Satyanarayana, T. (2013), Production of cellulase-free xylanase by the recombinant Bacillus subtilis and its applicability in paper pulp bleaching. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 1441–1447. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1826
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 OCT 2013 01:37PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 29 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2013
- Department of Biotechnology . Grant Number: BT/PR8492/BCE/08/497/2006
- Council of Scientific & Industrial Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!