Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
MALDI-TOF characterization of hGH1 produced by hairy root cultures of Brassica oleracea var. italica grown in an airlift with mesh bioreactor
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 161–171, January/February 2014
How to Cite
López, E. G., Ramírez, E. G. R., Gúzman, O. G., Calva, G. C., Ariza-Castolo, A., Pérez-Vargas, J. and Rodríguez, H. G. M. (2014), MALDI-TOF characterization of hGH1 produced by hairy root cultures of Brassica oleracea var. italica grown in an airlift with mesh bioreactor. Biotechnol Progress, 30: 161–171. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1829
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 OCT 2013 08:14AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!