Formulation and Engineering of Biomaterials
Transformation of ferulic acid to vanillin using a fed-batch solid–liquid two-phase partitioning bioreactor
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 207–214, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Ma, X.-k. and Daugulis, A. J. (2014), Transformation of ferulic acid to vanillin using a fed-batch solid–liquid two-phase partitioning bioreactor. Biotechnol Progress, 30: 207–214. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1830
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 OCT 2013 04:08AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2013
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: GK 201003002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!