Formulation and Engineering of Biomaterials
The covalent bioconjugate of multiwalled carbon nanotube and amino-modified linearized plasmid DNA for gene delivery
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 224–232, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Geyik, C., Evran, S., Timur, S. and Telefoncu, A. (2014), The covalent bioconjugate of multiwalled carbon nanotube and amino-modified linearized plasmid DNA for gene delivery. Biotechnol Progress, 30: 224–232. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1836
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 NOV 2013 04:50AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2013
- Research Foundation of Ege University. Grant Number: 10-FEN-052
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!