This article was published online on 6 December 2013. An error was subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected 24 December 2013.
Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
Combination of microwell structures and direct oxygenation enables efficient and size-regulated aggregate formation of an insulin-secreting pancreatic β-cell line
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 178–187, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Shinohara, M., Kimura, H., Montagne, K., Komori, K., Fujii, T. and Sakai, Y. (2014), Combination of microwell structures and direct oxygenation enables efficient and size-regulated aggregate formation of an insulin-secreting pancreatic β-cell line. Biotechnol Progress, 30: 178–187. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1837
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 NOV 2013 01:29AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!