Biocatalysts and Bioreactor Design
Visualizing medium and biodistribution in complex cell culture bioreactors using in vivo imaging
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 256–260, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Ratcliffe, E., Thomas, R. J. and Stacey, A. J. (2014), Visualizing medium and biodistribution in complex cell culture bioreactors using in vivo imaging. Biotechnol Progress, 30: 256–260. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1840
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 NOV 2013 04:25AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2013
- Celgene Cellular Therapeutics via the US Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) and the Defense Sciences Office (DSO) Blood Pharming. Grant Number: FA9550-08-1-0392
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!