Biocatalysts and Bioreactor Design
Visualizing medium and biodistribution in complex cell culture bioreactors using in vivo imaging
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 256–260, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Ratcliffe, E., Thomas, R. J. and Stacey, A. J. (2014), Visualizing medium and biodistribution in complex cell culture bioreactors using in vivo imaging. Biotechnol Progress, 30: 256–260. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1840
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 NOV 2013 04:25AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2013
- Celgene Cellular Therapeutics via the US Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) and the Defense Sciences Office (DSO) Blood Pharming. Grant Number: FA9550-08-1-0392
- 5Characterization of the cellular reduction of 3-(4, 5-dimethylthiazol-2-yl)−2, 5-diphenyltetrazolium bromide (MTT): Subcellular localization, substrate dependence, and involvement of mitochondrial electron transport in Mtt reduction. Arch Biochem Biophys. 1993;303:474–482., .
- 11Scaling down of a clinical three-dimensional perfusion multi-compartment hollow fiber liver bioreactor developed for extracorporeal liver support to an analytical scale device useful for hepatic pharmacological in vitro studies. Tissue Eng Part C. 2011;17:549–556., , , , , , , , , .
- 18Effect of human patient plasma ex vivo treatment on gene expression and progenitor cell activation of primary human liver cells in multi-compartment 3d perfusion bioreactors for extra-corporeal liver support. Biotechnol Bioeng. 2009;103:817–827., , , , , .