Process Sensing and Control
Development of at-line assay to monitor charge variants of MAbs during production
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 249–255, January/February 2014
How to Cite
St. Amand, M. M., Ogunnaike, B. A. and Robinson, A.S. (2014), Development of at-line assay to monitor charge variants of MAbs during production. Biotechnol Progress, 30: 249–255. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1848
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 DEC 2013 02:29AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2013
- FDA/ICETECH. Grant Number: HH2F2232009100101
- NSF- CBET. Grant Number: 1034213
- NSF Graduate Research Fellowship. Grant Number: 2008067497
- 7Systematic review of the clinical effectiveness and cost-effectiveness, and economic evaluation, of denosumab for the treatment of bone metastases from solid tumours. Health Technol Assess. 2013;17:1–+., , , , , , , , , , .
- 16Characterization of glycoprotein biopharmaceutical products by Caliper LC90 CE-SDS Gel Technology. In Beck A, editor. Glycosylation engineering of biopharmaceuticals: Methods and Protocols. New York: Springer; 2013: Vol. 988, 199–209., , .
- 17Hauser H, editor. Utilizing Roch Cedex bio analyzer for in process monitoring during biotech production, ESACT Meeting on Cell Based Technologies, Vienna, Austria, 2011; BioMed Central Ltd: Vienna, Austria, 2011., , , , , . In
- 20A convergence of new products and technologies changes the game. Biopharm Int Supplement 2010;8:10–15..
- 23Fully automated two-dimensional high-performance liquid chromatography with electrospray ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometry for the determination of oligosaccharides in glycopeptides after enzymic fluorescence labeling. J Chromatogr A 2007;1160:120–127., , , , .