Applied Cellular Physiology and Metabolic Engineering
Pathway analysis of Pichia pastoris to elucidate methanol metabolism and its regulation for production of recombinant proteins
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 28–37, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Unrean, P. (2014), Pathway analysis of Pichia pastoris to elucidate methanol metabolism and its regulation for production of recombinant proteins. Biotechnol Progress, 30: 28–37. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1855
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 DEC 2013 03:37AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 25 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!