Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
Investigation of expression and activity levels of primary rat hepatocyte detoxication genes under various flow rates and cell densities in microfluidic biochips
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2014
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 401–410, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Baudoin, R., Alberto, G., Legendre, A., Paullier, P., Naudot, M., Fleury, M.-J., Jacques, S., Griscom, L. and Leclerc, E. (2014), Investigation of expression and activity levels of primary rat hepatocyte detoxication genes under various flow rates and cell densities in microfluidic biochips. Biotechnol Progress, 30: 401–410. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1857
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 DEC 2013 06:15PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 18 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2013
- Université de Technologie de Compiègne
- Politecnico di Torino
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!