Biocatalysts and Bioreactor Design
Bacillus coagulans tolerance to 1-ethyl-3-methylimidazolium-based ionic liquids in aqueous and solid-state thermophilic culture
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2014
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 311–316, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Simmons, C. W., Reddy, A. P., VanderGheynst, J. S., Simmons, B. A. and Singer, S. W. (2014), Bacillus coagulans tolerance to 1-ethyl-3-methylimidazolium-based ionic liquids in aqueous and solid-state thermophilic culture. Biotechnol Progress, 30: 311–316. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1859
- Issue online: 12 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 DEC 2013 04:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2013
- United States Department of Energy, Office of Science. Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231
- US Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Biological, and Environmental Research. Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- US Department of Energy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!