Formulation and Engineering of Biomaterials
Biological reduction of graphene oxide using plant leaf extracts
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2014
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 463–469, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Lee, G. and Kim, B. S. (2014), Biological reduction of graphene oxide using plant leaf extracts. Biotechnol Progress, 30: 463–469. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1862
- Issue online: 12 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 DEC 2013 03:28AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2013
- Basic Science Research Program of the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology . Grant Number: NRF-2012R1A1A2006375
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!