Bioseparations and Downstream Processing
Pressurized water extraction of β-glucan enriched fractions with bile acids-binding capacities obtained from edible mushrooms
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2014
© 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 391–400, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Palanisamy, M., Aldars-García, L., Gil-Ramírez, A., Ruiz-Rodríguez, A., Marín, F. R., Reglero, G. and Soler-Rivas, C. (2014), Pressurized water extraction of β-glucan enriched fractions with bile acids-binding capacities obtained from edible mushrooms. Biotechnol Progress, 30: 391–400. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1865
- Issue online: 12 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JAN 2014 08:00AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2013
- European Union within the 7th framework programme. Grant Number: 7FM-PEOPLE-2009-IIF project 251285
- Community of Madrid (Spain). Grant Number: ALIBIRD-CM S2009/AGR-1469
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: AGL2010–21537 national R+D
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!