Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
Optimization of chimeric HIV-1 virus-like particle production in a baculovirus-insect cell expression system
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 1153–1160, July/August 2009
How to Cite
Pillay, S., Meyers, A., Williamson, A.-L. and Rybicki, E. P. (2009), Optimization of chimeric HIV-1 virus-like particle production in a baculovirus-insect cell expression system. Biotechnol Progress, 25: 1153–1160. doi: 10.1002/btpr.187
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2008
- The South African AIDS Vaccine Initiative (SAAVI)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!