Bioseparations and Downstream Processing
Single-step affinity purification of enzyme biotherapeutics: A platform methodology for accelerated process development
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2014
© 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 708–717, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Brower, K. P., Ryakala, V. K., Bird, R., Godawat, R., Riske, F. J., Konstantinov, K., Warikoo, V. and Gamble, J. (2014), Single-step affinity purification of enzyme biotherapeutics: A platform methodology for accelerated process development. Biotechnol Progress, 30: 708–717. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1870
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JAN 2014 01:50AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!