Biocatalysts and Bioreactor Design
Toward cell-free biofuel production: Stable immobilization of oligomeric enzymes
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2014
© 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 324–331, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Grimaldi, J., Collins, C. H. and Belfort, G. (2014), Toward cell-free biofuel production: Stable immobilization of oligomeric enzymes. Biotechnol Progress, 30: 324–331. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1876
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JAN 2014 02:10AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2013
- Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE/SC0006520
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!