Biocatalysts and Bioreactor Design
Direct fermentation of raw starch using a Kluyveromyces marxianus strain that expresses glucoamylase and Alpha-amylase to produce ethanol
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
© 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 338–347, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Wang, R., Wang, D., Gao, X. and Hong, J. (2014), Direct fermentation of raw starch using a Kluyveromyces marxianus strain that expresses glucoamylase and Alpha-amylase to produce ethanol. Biotechnol Progress, 30: 338–347. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1877
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JAN 2014 03:41AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China . Grant Numbers: 31070028 , 31270149
- National High Technology Research and Development Program . Grant Number: 2012AA02A708
- Returned Overseas Chinese Scholars, State Education Ministry . Grant Number: WF2070000010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!