Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
Differential effects of cyclic stretch on bFGF- and VEGF-induced sprouting angiogenesis
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2014
© 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 879–888, July/August 2014
How to Cite
Wilkins, J. R., Pike, D. B., Gibson, C. C., Kubota, A. and Shiu, Y.-T. (2014), Differential effects of cyclic stretch on bFGF- and VEGF-induced sprouting angiogenesis. Biotechnol Progress, 30: 879–888. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1883
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 FEB 2014 04:54AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2013
- American Heart Association Western States Affiliate. Grant Number: 0765113Y
- National Program. Grant Number: 0970307N
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01HL67646, R01DK088777
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!