Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
Agrobacterium tumefaciens mediated transient expression of plant cell wall-degrading enzymes in detached sunflower leaves
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2014
© 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 905–915, July/August 2014
How to Cite
Jung, S.-K., Lindenmuth, B. E., McDonald, K. A., Hwang, M. S., Bui, M. Q. N., Falk, B. W., Uratsu, S. L., Phu, M. L. and Dandekar, A. M. (2014), Agrobacterium tumefaciens mediated transient expression of plant cell wall-degrading enzymes in detached sunflower leaves. Biotechnol Progress, 30: 905–915. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1888
- Issue online: 21 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 FEB 2014 10:01PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2013
- Chevron Technology Ventures, a division of Chevron
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CBET-1067432
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!