Biocatalysts and Bioreactor Design
The role of microemulsions in lipase-catalyzed hydrolysis reactions
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2014
© 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 360–366, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Lopez, F., Cinelli, G., Colella, M., De Leonardis, A., Palazzo, G. and Ambrosone, L. (2014), The role of microemulsions in lipase-catalyzed hydrolysis reactions. Biotechnol Progress, 30: 360–366. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1892
- Issue online: 12 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 MAR 2014 06:31AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2014
- MIUR. Grant Numbers: PRIN 2010, 2010BJ23MN
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!