Process Sensing and Control
Controllable extracellular biosynthesis of bismuth sulfide nanostructure by sulfate-reducing bacteria in water–oil two-phase system
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2014
© 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 960–966, July/August 2014
How to Cite
Yue, L., Wu, Y., Liu, X., Xin, B. and Chen, S. (2014), Controllable extracellular biosynthesis of bismuth sulfide nanostructure by sulfate-reducing bacteria in water–oil two-phase system. Biotechnol Progress, 30: 960–966. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1894
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 MAR 2014 03:59AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21277012
- Shandong Fund of Sciences and Technology for environment Protection
- Beijing Jointly Constructed Special Project Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!