Bioseparations and Downstream Processing
Process optimization for reverse micellar extraction of stem bromelain with a focus on back extraction
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2014
© 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 845–855, July/August 2014
How to Cite
Dhaneshwar, A. D., Chaurasiya, R. S. and Hebbar, H. U. (2014), Process optimization for reverse micellar extraction of stem bromelain with a focus on back extraction. Biotechnol Progress, 30: 845–855. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1900
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 MAR 2014 03:41AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 16 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!