Biocatalysts and Bioreactor Design
Immobilization of lipase on woolen fabrics: Enhanced effectiveness in stain removal
Article first published online: 23 APR 2014
© 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 806–817, July/August 2014
How to Cite
An, J. D., Patterson, D. A., McNeil, S. and Hossain, M. M. (2014), Immobilization of lipase on woolen fabrics: Enhanced effectiveness in stain removal. Biotechnol Progress, 30: 806–817. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1912
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 APR 2014 07:56AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2013
- Tertiary Education Commission (New Zealand) for the Bright Future Enterprise Scholarship. Grant Number: ENT 1552
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!