Formulation and Engineering of Biomaterials
A novel DAD type and folic acid conjugated fluorescent monomer as a targeting probe for imaging of folate receptor overexpressed cells
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2014
© 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 952–959, July/August 2014
How to Cite
Ekiz Kanik, F., Ag, D., Seleci, M., Barlas, F. B., Kesik, M., Hizalan, G., Akpinar, H., Timur, S. and Toppare, L. (2014), A novel DAD type and folic acid conjugated fluorescent monomer as a targeting probe for imaging of folate receptor overexpressed cells. Biotechnol Progress, 30: 952–959. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1928
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAY 2014 02:54AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!