Biocatalysts and Bioreactor Design
Enhanced conjugation of Candida rugosa lipase onto multiwalled carbon nanotubes using reverse micelles as attachment medium and application in nonaqueous biocatalysis
Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2014
© 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 828–836, July/August 2014
How to Cite
Raghavendra, T., Vahora, U., Shah, A. R. and Madamwar, D. (2014), Enhanced conjugation of Candida rugosa lipase onto multiwalled carbon nanotubes using reverse micelles as attachment medium and application in nonaqueous biocatalysis. Biotechnol Progress, 30: 828–836. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1929
- Issue online: 21 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAY 2014 03:08AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2013
- University Grants Commission, New Delhi
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!