Applied Cellular Physiology and Metabolic Engineering
Recombinant shrimp (Litopenaeus vannamei) trypsinogen production in Pichia pastoris
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 1310–1316, September/October 2009
How to Cite
Guerrero-Olazarán, M., Escamilla-Treviño, L. L., Castillo-Galván, M., Gallegos-López, J. A. and Viader-Salvadó, J. M. (2009), Recombinant shrimp (Litopenaeus vannamei) trypsinogen production in Pichia pastoris. Biotechnol Progress, 25: 1310–1316. doi: 10.1002/btpr.197
- Issue online: 12 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2008
- Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León. Grant Number: CN1109-05 (PAICYT)
- CONACYT-SEP. Grant Number: CB-2005-01-25618
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!