Process Sensing and Control
Optimization of a whole-cell cadmium sensor with a toggle gene circuit
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 898–903, May/June 2009
How to Cite
Wu, C. H., Le, D., Mulchandani, A. and Chen, W. (2009), Optimization of a whole-cell cadmium sensor with a toggle gene circuit. Biotechnol Progress, 25: 898–903. doi: 10.1002/btpr.203
- Issue online: 12 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 26 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2008
- UCTSRTP Predoctoral
- US EPA GRO Graduate Fellowship. Grant Number: MA-91634801
- NSF. Grant Number: BES-0331416
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!