Bioseparations and Downstream Processing
Selective extraction of polyunsaturated triacylglycerols using a novel ionic liquid precursor immobilized on a mesoporous complexing adsorbent
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 1419–1426, September/October 2009
How to Cite
Pham, P. J., Pittman, C. U., Li, T. and Li, M. (2009), Selective extraction of polyunsaturated triacylglycerols using a novel ionic liquid precursor immobilized on a mesoporous complexing adsorbent. Biotechnol Progress, 25: 1419–1426. doi: 10.1002/btpr.219
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2008
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DEFG36-06GO86025
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!