Applied Cellular Physiology and Metabolic Engineering
Identification of gene disruptions for increased poly-3-hydroxybutyrate accumulation in Synechocystis PCC 6803
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 1236–1243, September/October 2009
How to Cite
Tyo, K. E. J., Jin, Y.-S., Espinoza, F. A. and Stephanopoulos, G. (2009), Identification of gene disruptions for increased poly-3-hydroxybutyrate accumulation in Synechocystis PCC 6803. Biotechnol Progress, 25: 1236–1243. doi: 10.1002/btpr.228
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2008
- Department of Energy Grant. Grant Number: DE-FG02-94ER14487
- National Science Foundation Grant. Grant Number: 0331364
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!