Statements in this article represent the views of the authors and do not constitute official positions or policies of the Food and Drug Administration or the US Government.
Note: Bioseparations and Downstream Processing
Removal of endogenous retrovirus-like particles from CHO-cell derived products using Q sepharose fast flow chromatography†
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 1194–1197, July/August 2009
How to Cite
Strauss, D. M., Lute, S., Brorson, K., Blank, G. S., Chen, Q. and Yang, B. (2009), Removal of endogenous retrovirus-like particles from CHO-cell derived products using Q sepharose fast flow chromatography. Biotechnol Progress, 25: 1194–1197. doi: 10.1002/btpr.249
- Issue online: 10 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!