Applied Cellular Physiology and Metabolic Engineering
Vector fragmentation: Characterizing vector integrity in transfected clones by Southern blotting
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 11–20, January/February 2010
How to Cite
Ng, S. K., Lin, W., Sachdeva, R., Wang, D. I.C. and Yap, M. G.S. (2010), Vector fragmentation: Characterizing vector integrity in transfected clones by Southern blotting. Biotechnol Progress, 26: 11–20. doi: 10.1002/btpr.281
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2008
- Biomedical Research Council of A*STAR (Agency for Science, Technology and Research), Singapore
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!