Applied Cellular Physiology and Metabolic Engineering
Enantioselective oxidation of 2-hydroxy carboxylic acids by glycolate oxidase and catalase coexpressed in methylotrophic Pichia pastoris
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 607–615, May/June 2010
How to Cite
Das, S., Glenn IV, J. H. and Subramanian, M. (2010), Enantioselective oxidation of 2-hydroxy carboxylic acids by glycolate oxidase and catalase coexpressed in methylotrophic Pichia pastoris. Biotechnol Progress, 26: 607–615. doi: 10.1002/btpr.363
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 13 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!