Biocatalysts and Bioreactor Design
Strategies to enhance cell growth and achieve high-level oil production of a Chlorella vulgaris isolate
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 679–686, May/June 2010
How to Cite
Chen, C.-Y., Yeh, K.-L., Su, H.-M., Lo, Y.-C., Chen, W.-M. and Chang, J.-S. (2010), Strategies to enhance cell growth and achieve high-level oil production of a Chlorella vulgaris isolate. Biotechnol Progress, 26: 679–686. doi: 10.1002/btpr.381
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JAN 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 27 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2009
- Taiwan's Ministry of Economical Affairs. Grant Number: 98-EC-17-A-10-S2-0066)
- Taiwan's National Science Council. Grant Numbers: NSC 96-2628-E-006-004-MY3, NSC 96-2218-E-006-295, NSC 97-2218-E-006-005)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!