Biocatalysts and Bioreactor Design
Strategies to enhance cell growth and achieve high-level oil production of a Chlorella vulgaris isolate
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 679–686, May/June 2010
How to Cite
Chen, C.-Y., Yeh, K.-L., Su, H.-M., Lo, Y.-C., Chen, W.-M. and Chang, J.-S. (2010), Strategies to enhance cell growth and achieve high-level oil production of a Chlorella vulgaris isolate. Biotechnol Progress, 26: 679–686. doi: 10.1002/btpr.381
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JAN 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 27 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2009
- Taiwan's Ministry of Economical Affairs. Grant Number: 98-EC-17-A-10-S2-0066)
- Taiwan's National Science Council. Grant Numbers: NSC 96-2628-E-006-004-MY3, NSC 96-2218-E-006-295, NSC 97-2218-E-006-005)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!