Bioseparations and Downstream Processing
Strategies for developing design spaces for viral clearance by anion exchange chromatography during monoclonal antibody production
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 750–755, May/June 2010
How to Cite
Strauss, D. M., Cano, T., Cai, N., Delucchi, H., Plancarte, M., Coleman, D., Blank, G. S., Chen, Q. and Yang, B. (2010), Strategies for developing design spaces for viral clearance by anion exchange chromatography during monoclonal antibody production. Biotechnol Progress, 26: 750–755. doi: 10.1002/btpr.385
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JAN 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2009
- 1ICH (International Conference on Harmonization). Pharmaceutical Development Revision 1 Q8 (R1). Available at: http://www.fda.gov/downloads/Drugs/GuidanceComplianceRegulatoryInformation/Guidances/ucm073507.pdf; 2009.
- 4Elements of quality by design in development and scale-up of freeze-dried parenterals. BioPharm Int. 2008., .
- 9CBER (Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, Federal Drug Administration). Points to consider in the manufacture and testing of monoclonal antibody products for human use. Available at: http://www.fda.gov/downloads/BiologicsBloodVaccines/GuidanceComplianceRegulatoryInformation/OtherRecommendationsforManufacturers/UCM153182.pdf; 1997.
- 10EMEA (European Medicines Agency). Guideline on virus safety evaluation of biotechnological investigational medicinal products. Available at: http://www.emea.europa.eu/pdfs/human/bwp/39849805enfin.pdf; 2008.
- 11ICH (International Conference on Harmonization). Viral safety evaluation of biotechnology products derived from cell lines of human or animal origin Q5A. Available at: http://www.fda.gov/downloads/Drugs/GuidanceComplianceRegulatoryInformation/Guidances/ucm073454.pdf; 1999.