Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
Maximizing productivity of CHO cell-based fed-batch culture using chemically defined media conditions and typical manufacturing equipment
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 1400–1410, September/October 2010
How to Cite
Huang, Y.-M., Hu, W., Rustandi, E., Chang, K., Yusuf-Makagiansar, H. and Ryll, T. (2010), Maximizing productivity of CHO cell-based fed-batch culture using chemically defined media conditions and typical manufacturing equipment. Biotechnol Progress, 26: 1400–1410. doi: 10.1002/btpr.436
- Issue online: 22 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!