Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
Strategies for selecting Recombinant CHO cell lines for cGMP manufacturing: Realizing the potential in bioreactors
Article first published online: 22 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 1446–1454, September/October 2010
How to Cite
Porter, A. J., Dickson, A. J. and Racher, A. J. (2010), Strategies for selecting Recombinant CHO cell lines for cGMP manufacturing: Realizing the potential in bioreactors. Biotechnol Progress, 26: 1446–1454. doi: 10.1002/btpr.442
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!