Biocatalysts and Bioreactor Design
Microfluidic reactor for continuous cultivation of Saccharomyces cerevisiae
Article first published online: 28 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 1259–1270, September/October 2010
How to Cite
Edlich, A., Magdanz, V., Rasch, D., Demming, S., Aliasghar Zadeh, S., Segura, R., Kähler, C., Radespiel, R., Büttgenbach, S., Franco-Lara, E. and Krull, R. (2010), Microfluidic reactor for continuous cultivation of Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Biotechnol Progress, 26: 1259–1270. doi: 10.1002/btpr.449
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!