Review Article: Formulation and Engineering of Biomaterials
Towards the implementation of quality by design to the production of therapeutic monoclonal antibodies with desired glycosylation patterns
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 1505–1527, November/December 2010
How to Cite
del Val, I. J., Kontoravdi, C. and Nagy, J. M. (2010), Towards the implementation of quality by design to the production of therapeutic monoclonal antibodies with desired glycosylation patterns. Biotechnol Progress, 26: 1505–1527. doi: 10.1002/btpr.470
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!