Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
Supermacroporous polymer-based cryogel bioreactor for monoclonal antibody production in continuous culture using hybridoma cells
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 170–180, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Jain, E., Karande, A. A. and Kumar, A. (2011), Supermacroporous polymer-based cryogel bioreactor for monoclonal antibody production in continuous culture using hybridoma cells. Biotechnol Progress, 27: 170–180. doi: 10.1002/btpr.497
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 AUG 2010 09:26AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2010
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur, India
- Department of Biotechnology (DBT) and Department of Science and Technology (DST), Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt. of India
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!