Process Sensing and Control
Improved particle counting and size distribution determination of aggregated virus populations by asymmetric flow field-flow fractionation and multiangle light scattering techniques
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 547–554, March/April 2011
How to Cite
McEvoy, M., Razinkov, V., Wei, Z., Casas-Finet, J. R., Tous, G. I. and Schenerman, M. A. (2011), Improved particle counting and size distribution determination of aggregated virus populations by asymmetric flow field-flow fractionation and multiangle light scattering techniques. Biotechnol Progress, 27: 547–554. doi: 10.1002/btpr.499
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 AUG 2010 09:25AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!