Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
Effect of surfactant pluronic F-68 on CHO cell growth, metabolism, production, and glycosylation of human recombinant IFN-γ in mild operating conditions
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 181–190, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Clincke, M.-F., Guedon, E., Yen, F. T., Ogier, V., Roitel, O. and Goergen, J.-L. (2011), Effect of surfactant pluronic F-68 on CHO cell growth, metabolism, production, and glycosylation of human recombinant IFN-γ in mild operating conditions. Biotechnol Progress, 27: 181–190. doi: 10.1002/btpr.503
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 SEP 2010 08:40AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2010
- Agence Nationale pour la Recherche Technique (ANRT)
- Genclis SAS (Vandoeuvre-lès-Nancy, France)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!