Biocatalysts and Bioreactor Design
The influence of pretreatment and enzyme loading on the effectiveness of batch and fed-batch hydrolysis of corn stover
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 77–85, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Chandra, R. P., Au-Yeung, K., Chanis, C., Roos, A. A., Mabee, W., Chung, P. A., Ghatora, S. and Saddler, J. N. (2011), The influence of pretreatment and enzyme loading on the effectiveness of batch and fed-batch hydrolysis of corn stover. Biotechnol Progress, 27: 77–85. doi: 10.1002/btpr.508
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 SEP 2010 09:26AM EST
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2010
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- Natural Resources Canada (NRCan)
- BIOCAP Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!